There are many ways to save money, and one way is by living environmentally friendly. By going green, you can save money and reduce your carbon footprint.
These are some tips on how you can live environmentally friendly:
- Turn your lights off and unplug your electronic devices when not in use.
- Switch to LED bulbs. They last longer and use less energy than incandescent light bulbs.
- Grow vegetables inside your home or on your patio.
- Run full loads in your dishwasher, washer, and dryer.
- Use a water filter for your sink or a pitcher and use reusable water bottles.
- Store extra food in glass containers with reusable lids to reduce using plastic wrap.
- Incorporate using dish towels and rags so you use less paper towels.
- Turn off the tap water while you brush your teeth.
- Go paperless by paying your bills online.
- Have separate bins for trash and recycling. If your apartment doesn’t have recycling on-site, look up where your nearest neighborhood recycling drop point is located.
- Don’t idle in your car. This will help save gas and reduce air pollution.
Feel free to reach out to your most current assigned PassportUSA representative if you have any questions.
Be sure to check out more great articles in the Employee Education Center to help you succeed in your new life in the USA!
If you are not contracted with us and are interested in joining PassportUSA, apply with us today!
PassportUSA is the leading provider of internationally-trained RNs to U.S. healthcare institutions. We have placed several hundred candidates at leading healthcare facilities across the USA. Client healthcare institutions can trust in our service and quality of candidates. Healthcare professionals will enjoy our high ethics and track record of successful U.S. placement.