The first Philippines PRC nursing exam of the year is coming up in June.
In early June an expected 14,000 candidates will take the PRC Nursing Exam and about 44% will be notified of their passing results about 10 business days after the exam. The second PRC nursing exam date of the calendar year is in November and has similar enrollment numbers.
First off, PassportUSA extends our best wishes to all of the nurses sitting for the exam. We know all of your hard work will pay off!
But what happens post exam? Well, that’s all up to you . . .
The PassportUSA Aspire Program is a great opportunity you may not have considered.
If you’ve ever dreamed of working as a nurse in the United States, the PassportUSA Aspire Program can get you started right away. Here’s what you need to know:
1) As a new Philippines nursing school grad you don’t need hospital experience to qualify for the PasportUSA Aspire Program.
2) PassportUSA will provide you with all of the free tools you need to pass NCLEX (the U.S. nursing licensure examination).
3) You are the best prepared to pass the NCLEX shortly after graduating and taking the PRC exam. As to why, see our article “NCLEX Test Taking Tip: Sooner is Better.”
4) We will file for your U.S. visa a soon as you pass NCLEX.
5) PassportUSA can get you to the USA faster than any other agency.
6) We don’t charge for our services, because unlike in the Philippines, where there are more nurses than available full-time jobs, the USA is in the midst of a nursing shortage.
The Best Summer Ever
Imagine, the best summer ever; graduating from nursing school; passing the PRC exam; acing the NCLEX; your U.S. visa filing; and starting your career as a nurse. How could it get any better? PassportUSA can make it all happen.
To be considered for the PassportUSA Aspire program, simply register at the link below.
To qualify for the PassportUSA Aspire program you must have graduated from a Philippines nursing school in the past two years. For more information on the PasportUSA Aspire program visit passportusa.com/aspire/.
Andrew Lingo serves as the PassportUSA Director of Marketing, a position he has held for 12 years. He has assisted several start-up organizations in financial, higher-education, and healthcare industries rise to market leadership. Andrew holds a Bachelor’s of Science in Marketing from Miami University, Oxford, OH. He enjoys cycling, cooking, gaming with his son, and wine with his wife.