Deserving of Your Trust
PassportUSA has placed hundreds of internationally trained PTs, OTs, and SLPs at some of America’s finest healthcare organizations. We treat our healthcare professionals and their families with the respect they deserve as they move across cultures and time zones to new opportunities in the USA. Most importantly, we deliver what we promise—this commitment remains the cornerstone of our service.
If you dream of the limitless opportunities a life and career in the USA can provide, reach out to the PassportUSA team today.
Training and Coaching
Access to resources and experts that will help you achieve passing English language and U.S licensing exam scores and expertly file for your U.S. visa.
Our experts have handled thousands of nurse immigration cases and have successfully placed them at great facilities across the USA. We'll always process your visa in the manner that ensures you’ll arrive in the USA as quickly as possible.
We Cover the Costs
PassportUSA pays for your visa filing and U.S. relocation. We provide bonuses and reimbursements to cover virtually every expense associated with starting your career in the USA.
Passport USA excels at helping PTs, OTs, and SLPs that have taken few, if any, steps toward meeting the criteria to work as a therapist in the United States. The minimum requirements for entry into our program for each therapy profession are listed below.
- Physical Therapists: Possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s in Physical Therapy from an accredited program.
- Occupational Therapists: Possess a minimum of a Master’s in Occupational Therapy from an accredited program.
- Speech Language Pathologists: Possess a minimum of a Master’s from an accredited SLP program.
Once you sign the PassportUSA agreement we will provide assistance to help you meet all of the requirements for obtaining a U.S. professional license and visa including: TOEFL, coursework remediation (if required), credential evaluation, and U.S. licensure exam prep and testing. Your U.S. visa will be filed upon successful completion of the above required milestones.
If you don’t currently qualify for either program, that’s okay. We encourage you to register with us and we will provide guidance on how to qualify for entry into our programs. Unlike most other agencies we’ll help you pass the exams you’ll need to be ready for your U.S. visa filing.
Here’s what you’ll get when you select PassportUSA as your U.S. visa sponsor and employer:
- U.S. visa sponsorship
- Credentialing assistance
- Free U.S. licensure for your assignment location
- No-cost legal fees for filing visa petitions for eligible family members (we’re family-friendly)
- Career placement at a leading U.S. healthcare facility
- Paid airfare to the USA
- Free temporary housing at start of assignment
- Assistance with buying or leasing a car
- Money to help set up you U.S. household
- Paid time off for vacation, illness, and more
- Low-cost health insurance for you and your family
- Optional low-cost dental, vision, and life insurance for you and your familly
- Professional liability (malpractice) insurance coverage
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Generous pay packages
- Cell phone plan featuring unlimited talk, text, and 4G data for under $30 per month, plus family discounts on additional lines
- Continuing Education Unit (CEU) reimbursement of $300USD annually, plus access to unlimited CEU courses online through our selected provider
The Joint Commission – PassportUSA, a division of Health Carousel, has achieved the Gold Seal of Approval for healthcare staffing services certification from The Joint Commission under its Healthcare Staffing Services Certification Program.
POEA Licensed – Health Carousel Philippines, PassportUSA’s official agency in the Philippines, is POEA licensed (POEA-209-LB-110810-R). As such we do not charge for our services and adhere to the legal and ethical standards set forth by this Philippines official agency.
It has been three years, but I remember signing with PassportUSA like it was yesterday. Getting to the United States is not an easy task. It has a lot of ups and downs, but PassportUSA made the process enjoyable and less strenuous. Together, my ‘work family’ and PassportUSA brought out the best in me and I look forward to work everyday.Godfrey
Choosing PassportUSA to help me reach my American Dream has been one of the best decisions I have made in my life so far. I brought my whole life from the Philippines with just two bags, a few dollars in my wallet, some confidence, faith, and trust that this company would help me every step of the way. I have never been wrong.Roger
Prior to registering with PassportUSA, I had been to many different agencies and ended up being disheartened as no one would lead me to the right path. I was so thankful for my dearest friend who paved the way to PassportUSA. Now, after being part of the PassportUSA family for four years, I can vouch for their professionalism and integrity.Rhea
Register to Start Your #AmericanDream
PassportUSA will help you get started on your #AmericanDream!