Deserving of Your Trust
PassportUSA has placed hundreds of internationally trained nurse at some of America’s finest healthcare organizations. We treat our healthcare professionals and their families with the respect they deserve as they move across cultures and time zones to new opportunities in the USA. Most importantly, we deliver what we promise—this commitment remains the cornerstone of our service.
If you dream of the limitless opportunities a life and career in the USA can provide, reach out to the PassportUSA team today.
Training and Coaching
Access to resources and experts that will help you achieve passing English language and U.S licensing exam scores and expertly file for your U.S. visa.
Our experts have handled thousands of international nurse immigration cases and have successfully placed them at great facilities across the USA. We'll always process your visa in the manner that ensures you’ll arrive in the USA as quickly as possible.
We Cover the Costs
PassportUSA pays for your visa filing and U.S. relocation. We provide bonuses and reimbursements to cover virtually every expense associated with starting your nursing career in the USA.
Medical technologists seeking entry into the PassportUSA program must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited medical technology program
- ASCPi or AMT certification
- Two or more years of current medical technology work experience
- U.S. state licensure is preferable but not required
If you don’t currently qualify for either program, that’s okay. We encourage you to register with us and we will provide guidance on how to qualify for entry into our programs. Unlike most other agencies we’ll help you pass the exams you’ll need to be ready for your U.S. visa filing.
Here’s what you’ll get when you select PassportUSA as your U.S. visa sponsor and employer:
- Free EB-3 visa sponsorship
- Free credentialing assistance
- Free U.S. licensure for your assignment location
- No-cost legal fees for filing visa petitions for eligible family members (we’re family-friendly)
- Career placement at a leading U.S. healthcare facility
- Paid airfare to the USA
- Free temporary housing at start of assignment
- Assistance with buying or leasing a car
- Money to help set up you U.S. household
- Paid time off for vacation, illness, and more
- Low-cost health insurance for you and your family
- Optional low-cost dental, vision, and life insurance for you and your familly
- Professional liability (malpractice) insurance coverage
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Generous pay packages
- Cell phone plan featuring unlimited talk, text, and 4G data for under $30 per month, plus family discounts on additional lines
- Continuing Education Unit (CEU) reimbursement of $300USD annually, plus access to unlimited CEU courses online through our selected provider
The Joint Commission – PassportUSA, a division of Health Carousel, has achieved the Gold Seal of Approval for healthcare staffing services certification from The Joint Commission under its Healthcare Staffing Services Certification Program.
POEA Licensed – Health Carousel Philippines, PassportUSA’s official agency in the Philippines, is POEA licensed (POEA-209-LB-110810-R). As such we do not charge for our services and adhere to the legal and ethical standards set forth by this Philippines official agency.
Prior to registering with PassportUSA, I had been to many different agencies and ended up being disheartened as no one would lead me to the right path. I was so thankful for my dearest friend who paved the way to PassportUSA. Now, after being part of the PassportUSA family for four years, I can vouch for their professionalism and integrity.
Choosing PassportUSA to help me reach my American Dream has been one of the best decisions I have made in my life so far. I brought my whole life from the Philippines with just two bags, a few dollars in my wallet, some confidence, faith, and trust that this company would help me every step of the way. I have never been wrong.
It has been a decade since I was abandoned by my previous employer, but PassportUSA rescued me and made my American Dream come true. Thank you so much for the assistance and great help. God Bless!
Apply for an International Nurse Job
Get started on your American nursing job today and follow your #AmericanDream.