Deserving of Your Trust
If you dream of the limitless opportunities a life and career in the USA can provide, reach out to the PassportUSA team today.
Training and Coaching
Access to resources and experts that will help you achieve passing English language and U.S licensing exam scores and expertly file for your U.S. visa.
Our experts have handled thousands of international nurse immigration cases and have successfully placed them at great facilities across the USA. We'll always process your visa in the manner that ensures you’ll arrive in the USA as quickly as possible.
We Cover the Costs
PassportUSA pays for your visa filing and U.S. relocation. We provide bonuses and reimbursements to cover virtually every expense associated with starting your nursing career in the USA.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited medical technology program
- ASCPi or AMT certification
- Two or more years of current medical technology work experience
- U.S. state licensure is preferable but not required
If you don’t currently qualify for either program, that’s okay. We encourage you to register with us and we will provide guidance on how to qualify for entry into our programs. Unlike most other agencies we’ll help you pass the exams you’ll need to be ready for your U.S. visa filing.
Here’s what you’ll get when you select PassportUSA as your U.S. visa sponsor and employer:
- Free EB-3 visa sponsorship
- Free credentialing assistance
- Free U.S. licensure for your assignment location
- No-cost legal fees for filing visa petitions for eligible family members (we’re family-friendly)
- Career placement at a leading U.S. healthcare facility
- Paid airfare to the USA
- Free temporary housing at start of assignment
- Assistance with buying or leasing a car
- Money to help set up your U.S. household
- Paid time off for vacation, illness, and more
- Low-cost health insurance for you and your family
- Optional low-cost dental, vision, and life insurance for you and your familly
- Professional liability (malpractice) insurance coverage
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Generous pay packages
- Cell phone plan featuring unlimited talk, text, and 4G data for under $30 per month, plus family discounts on additional lines
- Continuing Education Unit (CEU) reimbursement of $300USD annually, plus access to unlimited CEU courses online through our selected provider
The Joint Commission – PassportUSA, a division of Health Carousel, has achieved the Gold Seal of Approval for healthcare staffing services certification from The Joint Commission under its Healthcare Staffing Services Certification Program.
POEA Licensed – Health Carousel Philippines, PassportUSA’s official agency in the Philippines, is POEA licensed (POEA-209-LB-110810-R). As such we do not charge for our services and adhere to the legal and ethical standards set forth by this Philippines official agency.
Apply for an International Nurse Job
Get started on your American nursing job today and follow your #AmericanDream.