The February 2017 Visa Bulletin has just been released and the priority date for EB-3 nurses originating from the Philippines has moved about three months. If your priority date is now current it is imperative you contact PassportUSA right away for guidance on the next steps. Here are the highlights of the February 2017 Visa Bulletin:
- EB-3 priority dates for the Philippines advanced about three months to 10/15/2011
- EB-2 visa dates are still current;
- EB-3 visas for the countries not specifically named in the bulletin moved ahead two months t0 10/1/2016;
- India’s priority date moved ahead slightly to 3/22/2005; and
- China’s EB-3 priority date moved ahead 1 month to 10/1/2013.
All of us here at PassportUSA are excited for our nurses whose priority dates suddenly became current. What are you waiting for? Register at the link below and we’ll make your #AmericanDream an American reality!