The December 2016 Visa Bulletin has just been released and the priority date for EB-3 nurses originating from the Philippines has moved forward. If your priority date is now current it is imperative you contact PassportUSA right away for guidance on the next steps. Here are the highlights of the December 2016 Visa Bulletin:
- EB-3 priority dates for the Philippines advanced four months to 6/1/2011
- EB-2 visa dates are once again current;
- EB-3 visas for the countries not specifically named in the bulletin remained unchanged at 7/1/2016;
- India’s priority date moved one week to 3/15/2005; and
- China’s EB-3 priority date moved ahead 2.5 months to 7/1/2013.
All of us here at PassportUSA are excited for our nurses whose priority dates suddenly became current. What are you waiting for? Register at the link below and we’ll make your #AmericanDream an American reality!