During these times of peak stress, it is important for you to take the best possible care of yourself in order to fulfill your mission of being a great nurse.
To aid in this, PassportUSA is offering up some great resources through your HealthStream subscription.
How do you access these resources?
Simply LOGIN to your HealthStream account and search for “COVID-19 Free Self-Care Bundle”. Additional unit-specific COVID-19 resources can be found by simply searching on the term “COVID-19.”
View this video regarding self-care tips from Health Carousel CNO, Earl Dalton:
In addition to all of these tips and resources, the Sanvello application is a place to feel better and find meaningful assistance — anywhere, anytime.
Benefits of having premium access through Sanvello:
- Guided Journeys: Guided Journeys are designed by psychologists to help users build and maintain skills and increase resiliency through simple lessons and on-the-go activities.
- Peer Support: We’re all in this together. Users can join group conversations to share personal stories and chat with others who often feel just like them. A new Staying Socially Connected community offers connection and support as COVID-19 shifts our daily routines.
- Coping Tools: People can find useful techniques to calm their minds, change their outlook, redirect negative thoughts and improve daily activities and sleep.
- Mindfulness Meditation: Learn how to “pay attention with a purpose” and find focus during a time of uncertainty, with a library of guided audio meditations.
- Daily Mood Tracking: Users can track their emotions, add notes about why, and spot patterns that help them feel calmer and in control.
- Assessments: Short weekly interactive quizzes provide clinically validated, objective scores for stress, depression, anxiety and resiliency to measure current levels and quantify progress over time.
Sanvello’s application became free to all users during the COVID-19 crisis, however, that will only be for a limited time. You will want to enroll in Sanvello through your UnitedHealthcare coverage, so your premium access is not removed when the free trial is over. Download the application on your smartphone device, and link it to your UHC membership. If you do not partake in Health Carousel’s medical coverage, you can still benefit from their free trial!
We want to thank you for your ongoing dedication to the frontlines during the COVID-19 crisis. You are true healthcare heroes!
PassportUSA is the leading provider of internationally-trained RNs to U.S. healthcare institutions. We have placed several hundred candidates at leading healthcare facilities across the USA. Client healthcare institutions can trust in our service and quality of candidates. Healthcare professionals will enjoy our high ethics and track record of successful U.S. placement.