Many registered nurses don't know that PassportUSA will help them pass IELTS. Simply pass NCLEX, interview with us, sign our contract, and we will prepare you to pass IELTS! What is the PassportUSA IELTS Academy? The Academy is available to anyone that has signed...
As the calendar year comes to an end, you may be wondering how you could jump into the new year with achievable goals in mind. Here are some goals to consider: If you are a registered nurse interested in joining PassportUSA, we highly recommend you pass NCLEX...
With a great sense of sadness, on behalf of the PassportUSA team and Health Carousel, we announce to you that one of our founding partners Todd Bol passed away on October 18th due to complications associated with his battle against pancreatic cancer. Over the past...
Many registered nurses don’t know that PassportUSA will help them pass IELTS. Simply pass NCLEX, interview with us, sign our contract, and we will prepare you to pass IELTS!
What is the PassportUSA IELTS Academy?
- The Academy is available to anyone that has signed our contract and needs to pass or renew his/her IELTS.
- You get a personal one-on-one coach (one of our PassportUSA representatives) to help you set goals and achieve them.
- We offer 100% online preparation with a 1-year unlimited access to the Road to IELTS program. It covers listening, reading, writing, and speaking.
- We will reimburse up to $120 for enrollment in an in-person IELTS prep course. *Your choice of review center must be approved in advance by PassportUSA, see our IELTS Academy page for additional requirements.
- If you strongly pass our free predictive exam, we will sponsor your IELTS test fee.
- When your confirmed test date approaches within 30 days, you will also get the opportunity to participate in Skype speaking sessions with our IELTS Manager and receive feedback from her.
Reach out to your most current assigned PassportUSA representative if you have any questions and be sure to check out more great articles in the Employee Education Center to help you succeed in your new life in the USA!
As the calendar year comes to an end, you may be wondering how you could jump into the new year with achievable goals in mind.
Here are some goals to consider:
- If you are a registered nurse interested in joining PassportUSA, we highly recommend you pass NCLEX first. Click here to read more about how to do so.
- Did you already pass NCLEX? Register with us now and we can assist you with taking/renewing your IELTS.
- Are you one of our current healthcare professionals in the U.S.? We hope you are enjoying the holiday season here! Do you have any New Year’s resolutions such as eating healthier, learning something new each day, or maintaining an efficient work-life balance, etc.?
Whether you are interested in joining us or you are already working for us, we wish everyone a Happy New Year.
Do you know we have an Education Center on our website with consolidated information about social, financial, family tips, and more to help you success in your U.S. life? Check it out!
That is another great reason for why PassportUSA is a great agency to choose for your #AmericanDream. To get started with your American Dream, click on the button below.